Pelican Arts is taking reasonable measures to provide continuity of service during the pandemic while maintaining client and staff safety. We recognise that some clients may be especially vulnerable to infection during the pandemic and that some clients may be unable to engage in Telehealth.
Clients may express a preference for one service over another, Pelican Arts will consider transition to-from Telehealth on a case by case basis. Fees for Telehealth services will be the same as their in-person equivalent.
Pelican arts will always follow government advice.
These are some of the things we are doing to help keep visitors safe During the COVID 19 Pandemic.
- We are keeping up to date with government regulations and advice in Victoria and NSW.
- We have hand sanitiser at the entry of the building, as well as inside the studio, and of course soap and water. All visitors must clean their hands when they enter.
- We have increased our routine cleaning regime, in addition to this we and clean frequently used surfaces and equipment after each use. We also have a HEPPA air filter in the studio.
- We have configured furniture in a way that makes it easy to stay 1.5 meters away from each other.
- We have put signs on the door and walls to remind everyone of what they need to do to help stop the spread.
Please pay attention to these signs and use the QR code to check in.
- If we are sick we will cancel our appointments at no charge to you, we use routine Rapid Antigen testing when it is available.
- Please don’t come if you feel sick, if you have had contact with a person with COVID 19, or if you have travelled to a COVID 19 Hotspot in the past 14 days.
If you have any COVID 19 Symptoms please get tested and stay home, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment when you are feeling better. If you have minor symptoms and would still like art therapy we can organise an appointment via telehealth.